Kerastase Aminexil Hair Treatment 10 X 6ml
Brand : Kérastase
- Calculated at Checkout
Latest breakthrough treatment with improved technology to help reduce the rate of hair loss and maintain the density of thinning hair.
Kérastase Aminexil is a 6 week programme for the fight against thinning hair by improving and maintaining hair density. Research has found that changes in hair, including thinning, mainly occur over season changes, between winter and spring and between summer and autumn therefore it’s best to follow a 6 week course of Kérastase Aminexil at each of these 2 key times.
- Helps reduce the rate of hair loss.
- Maintains hair density after 6 weeks.
- Is clinically proven to be effective.
- Apply one dose per day for 6 weeks, either in the morning or evening, Aminexil GL M is designed to be flexible for your lifestyle.
- The treatment can either be applied to dry hair or to towel dried hair after using Bain Prévention GL.
- Place the plastic nozzle onto the top of a monodose.
- Apply Aminexil GL M® directly on to the scalp along partings in a radial movement.
- Ensure the entire head is covered.
- Massage the scalp with the palms of the hands and fingers in small circular movements.
- The product is designed to be left in. For added texture when styling, use Densitive GL.
- For optimum results use Stimuliste for four and half months after Aminexil GL M. This treatment should be repeated every six months.
- Aminexil: Improves hair density and reduces the rate of hair loss.
- Gluco-Lipid-GL: The hair is nourished from root to tip and left protected.
- Madecassoside Molecule-M: The scalp is left with minimal irritation providing the optimum environment for hair growth.
You're eligible for PayPal's 180-day Buyer Protection theglamourshop has partnered with PayPal to offer you superior protection - you're eligible for 180-day PayPal Buyer Protection as standard, even if you paid by card.
powered by PayPal
as standard Theglamourshop minimum returns period is 30 days for most products. There are however some exceptions e.g. perishable goods, personalised items etc. Please read our T&Cs for more information.